From author and BBC Antiques Roadshow specialist (as seen on PBS) Marc Allum comes the second instalment of his annual almanac.
- What do London Bridge and a $60,000 corkscrew have in common?
- Which pop star depicted by Andy Warhol realized $78 million at a recent auction?
- Which Hollywood film led to the recovery of a Hungarian avant garde masterpiece?
- What would a collector pay for the real Batmobile?
- Why did a four centimetre high portrait of Mozart sell for $330,415?
Answers to these and many other fascinating questions make this the essential guide this autumn for fans of art, antiques, and collectables.