Questions About This Book?
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
I. THE FRAMEWORK OF GOVERNMENT
1. Politics, Democracy, and the American People
2. From Colonialism to Constitutionalism
- The Constitution of the United States of America (Annotated).
- Amendments to the Constitution (Annotated).
3. The Federal System
II. POLITICS AND THE AMERICAN PEOPLE
4. Public Opinion and the Mass Media
5. Political Parties and Interest Groups
6. Nominations and Elections
III. THE INSTITUTIONS OF GOVERNMENT
8. The Chief Executive
9. The Federal Bureaucracy
10. The Judiciary
IV. THE RIGHTS OF THE INDIVIDUAL
11. Civil Liberties
12. Civil Rights
V. PUBLIC POLICY
13. Public Policy–What Government Does
14. Foreign Policy
Appendix A: The Declaration of Independence
Appendix B: The Articles of Confederation.
Appendix C: The Antifederalists.
Appendix D: The Federalist.
Appendix E: Presidents and Vice Presidents of the United States.