Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
What is included with this book?
Ian G. Clifton is a professional Android application developer and user experience advocate. He has worked with many designers and led Android teams, creating well-known apps such as Saga, CNET News, CBS News, and more.
Ian’s love of technology, art, and user experience has led him along a variety of paths. In addition to Android application development, he has done platform, web, and desktop development. Prior to doing development professionally, he served in the United States Air Force as a Satellite, Wideband, and Telemetry Systems Journeyman. Throughout it all, he has created quite a bit of art with pencil, charcoal, brush, camera, and even wood.
You can follow Ian G. Clifton on Twitter at https://twitter.com/
1. Android UI and Material Design
2. Understanding Views--The UI Building Blocks
3. Creating Full Layouts with View Groups and Fragments
4. Adding App Graphics and Resources
5. Starting a New App
6. Prototyping and Developing the App Foundation
7. Designing the Visuals
8. Applying the design
9. Polishing with Animations
10. Using Advanced Techniques
11. Working with the Canvas and Advanced Drawing
12. Combining Views for Custom Components
13. Developing Fully Custom Views
Appendix A: Google Play Assets
Appendix B: Amazon Appstore Assets
Appendix C: Common Task Reference