ARE YOU SERIOUS ABOUT GETTING A 5?
Then use the most comprehensive, all-in-one resource on the market today - REA’s AP U.S. History Toolkit!
If you’re serious about scoring a 5 on the AP exam and earning college credit, then you need our AP U.S. History Toolkit. It’s the perfect choice for serious students who want a comprehensive review of the material and multiple ways to study. Now you can get the best of REA’s AP U.S. History test preps in one convenient package!
This boxed set includes:
REA’s best-selling AP U.S. History test prep with TestWare®
- The most comprehensive test prep on the market today - specifically designed to help students score a 5!
- Complete subject review covers history through the 2008 presidential election
- Six full-length practice exams balanced to include every topic and question type you can expect on the exam
- Detailed explanations of answers
- Timelines and sidebars highlight key historical figures and events
- TestWare® features three of the book’s exams in a timed format with automatic scoring and feedback
AP U.S. History Premium Edition Flashcard Book with CD-ROM
- Packed with 1,000 AP U.S. History questions and answers
- Organized by historical themes
- CD-ROM includes four mini-quizzes, timelines of all chronological periods tested on the exam, and a concise review
Seven Quick Review Study Charts
- Complete chronological review of U.S. History
- Gives students the “who, what, where, and when” for any time period
- Full-color, laminated charts are perfect for studying on-the-go and fit into any binder or backpack
This boxed set is an excellent study resource for anyone serious about taking the AP U.S. History exam. Our in-depth, comprehensive history review, practice tests, flashcards, and study charts give you the ultimate AP advantage!