Arts & Culture Combined Volby Unknown
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
2. Traditional Islamic, Call to Prayer (Adhan). Courtesy of Smithsonian Folkways Recordings.
3. Ewe Atsiagbekor (Ghanian Drumming). Courtesy of Smithsonian Folkways Recordings.
4. Hildegard of Bingen, “O Viridissima Virga,” Oxford Camerata, Jeremy Summerly conducting.
5. Bernart de Ventadorn, “Quan vei la lauzeta mover.” Unicorn Ensemble, Michel Posch conducting.
6. Weelkes, “As Vesta Was,” from The Triumphes of Oriana, collected by Thomas Morley. Oxford. Camerata, Jeremy Summerly conducting.
7. Palestrina, “Kyrie,” from Pope Marcellus Mass. Oxford Camerata, Jeremy Summerly conducting.
8. Bach, Brandenburg Concerto No. 2 in F Major: Allegro Assai. Cologne Chamber Orchestra, Helmut Muller-Bruhl conducting.
9. Handel, “Hallelujiah!” from Messiah. Scholars Baroque Ensemble
10. Purcell, “Dido’s Lament,” from Dido and Aeneas, Act 1. Scholars Baroque Ensemble.
11. Haydn, Symphony No. 94 in G Major, “Surprise,” Andante. Capella Istropolitana
12. Mozart, “Cinque…dieci,” from The Marriage of Figaro, Act 1, Scene 1. Hungarian State Opera, Pier Giorgio Morandi conducting.
13. Mozart, Symphony No. 40 in G Minor, K 550: Molto Allegro. Capella Istropolitana, Barry Wordsworth conducting.
14. Beethoven, Symphony No. 5 in C Minor, Op. 67: Allegro con Brio. Nicolaus Esterhazy Sinfonia, Belah Drahos conducting.
15. Berlioz, Symphonie Fantastique, Op. 14: Dies irae, Ronde du sabbat. San Diego Symphony Orchestra, Yoav Talmi conducting.
16. Chopin, “Revolutionary” Etude In C Minor, Op.10. Idil Biret, piano.
17. Schubert, “Der Erlkonig,” tr. Franz Liszt. Antii Siirala, piano
18. Wagner, “Bridal Chorus,” from Lohengrin. Slovak Philharmonic Chorus, Slovak Radio Orchestra, Johannes Wildner conducting.
19. Debussy, “Clair de Lune.” Slovak Radio Orchestra, Keith Clark conducting.
20. Schoenberg, “Etwas Rasch,” from Six Little Piano Pieces, Op.19. Peter Hill, Piano.
21. Stravinsky, “Dance of Youths and Maidens,” from The Rite of Spring. Belgian Radio and Television Philharmonic Orchestra, Alexander Rabhari conducting
22. Bernstein, West Side Story, Mambo
23. Glass, "Akhnaten", dance from Act 2, Scene 3. Ulster Orchestra, conductor Takuo Yuasa