NOTE: Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the Enhanced Pearson eText may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
This package includes the Enhanced Pearson eText and the loose-leaf version.
Practical, user-friendly, and clearly understandable, this widely popular text gives students and future teachers what they need to understand assessment in the schools, and to use it effectively in practice. A real-world story of the entire process of assessment that has a beginning, a middle, and an end, Pierangelo and Giuliani’s text not only covers validity and reliability, tests most often used in assessment, legal issues, and basic statistical terminology, but also focuses on the practical application of assessment in schools with discussions on interpreting results, diagnosing a suspected disability, writing a professional report, making recommendations from the data, presenting results to parents, and attending eligibility committee meetings. The comprehensive coverage of assessment spans infancy and preschool age through high school and into adulthood and includes combined coverage of formal and informal assessment. The Enhanced Pearson eText features embedded videos.
Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText*
The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad® and Android® tablet.*
- Affordable. Experience the advantages of the Enhanced Pearson eText along with all the benefits of print for 40% to 50% less than a print bound book.
* The Enhanced eText features are only available in the Pearson eText format. They are not available in third-party eTexts or downloads.
*The Pearson eText App is available on Google Play and in the App Store. It requires Android OS 3.1-4, a 7” or 10” tablet, or iPad iOS 5.0 or later.
0134145011 / 9780134145013 Assessment in Special Education: A Practical Approach, Enhanced Pearson eText with Loose-Leaf Version -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:
- 0134189035 / 9780134189031 Assessment in Special Education: A Practical Approach, Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card
- 013418940X / 9780134189406 Assessment in Special Education: A Practical Approach, Loose-Leaf Version