More New and Used
from Private Sellers
Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
Tien-sze Fang, Assistant Professor, Center for General Education, National Tsing Hua University, Taiwan
Tien-sze Fang is Assistant Professor at the Center for General Education at National Tsing Hua University in Taiwan.
Table of Contents
1. The Nuclear Dimension of China-India Relation
2. The Tibet Issue in Sino-Indian Relations
3. The Sino-Indian Border Problem
4. Regional Competition and Cooperation
5. China-India Relations in the Global Context
6. Concluding Remarks
About the Author