I. THE AUDITING PROFESSION.
2. The CPA Profession.
3. Audit Reports.
4. Professional Ethics.
5. Legal Liability.
II. THE AUDIT PROCESS.
7. Audit Evidence.
8. Audit Planning and Documentation.
9. Materiality and Risk.
10. Internal Control and Control Risk.
11. The Impact of Information Technology on the Audit Process.
12. Overall Audit Plan and Audit Program.
III. APPLICATION OF THE AUDIT PROCESS TO THE SALES AND COLLECTION CYCLE.
14. Audit Sampling for Tests of Controls and Substantive Tests of Transactions.
15. Completing the Tests in the Sales and Collection Cycle: Accounts Receivable.
16. Audit Sampling for Tests of Details of Balances.
IV. APPLICATION OF THE AUDITING PROCESS TO OTHER CYCLES.
18. Audit of the Acquisition and Payment Cycle: Tests of Controls, Substantive Tests of Transactions, and Accounts Payable.
19. Completing the Tests in the Acquisition and Payment Cycle.
20. Audit of the Inventory and Warehousing Cycle.
21. Audit of the Capital Acquisition and Repayment Cycle.
22. Audit of Cash Balances.
V. COMPLETING THE AUDIT.
VI. OTHER ASSURANCE AND NON-ASSURANCE SERVICES.
25. Internal and Governmental Financial Auditing and Operational Auditing.