Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
What is included with this book?
Basic Criminal Law: The Constitution, Procedure, and Crimes, Fourth Edition, offers a comprehensive, well-organized approach to understanding key legal concepts and to developing the essential skills and hands-on experience students will need as they enter the legal profession. The text’s teaching resources include an Instructor’s Manual, PowerPoint lecture slides, and a Test Bank.
Teaching and Learning Experience
1. What is Criminal Law?
2. What is a Crime?
3. Crimes Against the Person: Murder
4. Crimes Against the Person: Sex Crimes
5. Crimes Against the Person: Other Violent Crimes
6. Crimes Against Property
7. Social Crimes
8. Treason, Terrorism, & Wartime Criminal Justice
9. Crimes Against the State
10. Common Law Defenses
11. Criminal Procedure: Constitutional Rights Before Arrest
12. Criminal Procedure: Constitutional Rights After Arrest
13. Criminal Procedure: The Constitutional Right to Trial by Jury
14. Criminal Procedure: Constitutional Rights Post-Conviction