Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Table of Contents
2. Mendel’s Laws of Heredity
3. Beyond Mendel’s Laws
4. DNA: The Basis of Heredity
5. Animal Models in Behavioral Genetics
6. Nature, Nurture and Human Behavior
7. Estimating Genetic and Environmental Influences
8. The Interplay between Genes and Environment
9. Identifying Genes
10. Pathways between Genes and Behavior
11. Cognitive Disabilities
12. General Cognitive Ability
13. Specific Cognitive Abilities
15. Other Adult Psychopathology
16. Developmental Psychopathology
17. Personality and Personality Disorders
18. Substance Use Disorders
19. Health Psychology and Aging
20. Evolution and Behavior
21. The Future of Behavioral Genetics