Only one copy
in stock at this price.
from Private Sellers
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to inclue any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
UNIT 1.0 – An Exploration of Alcohol Beverages
1. The Evolution of Alcoholic Beverages
2. Alcohol Safety and Professional Beverage Service
UNIT 2.0 – An Exploration of Wines
3. Viticulture: Outside in the Vineyard
4. Enology: Inside the Winery
5. Wine Regulations and Labeling Methods
6. The Wine Styling Approach
7. Other Wines: Sparkling, Fortified and Dessert Wines
UNIT 3.0 – An Exploration of Beers
8. The Brewery: Beer Production and Other Fermented Beverages
9. Ales and Lagers of the World
UNIT 4.0 – An Exploration of Spirits
10. The Distillery: Spirits and Liqueurs of the World
11. Mixology: The Art and Science of the Cocktail
UNIT 5.0 – An Exploration of Bar and Beverage Management
12. Constructing the Beverage Concept
13. Managing for Profit
14. Marketing the Beverage Establishment
A. The Science of Fermentation
B. The Tasting Process
C. Food and Drink Pairing
D. Lexicon of Beverage Terms