Summer 2013 Textbooks Now Availalbe
- One-stop shopping! All of your textbook needs at one convenient location.
- Huge selection of quality used books. Save up to 25% off the list price
- We guarantee the correct edition of each book or your money back
- If a book is changed by the school after your purchase, we will honor the return of the incorrect book with no additional charge.
- When shopping on other websites, you risk the chance of receiving an international or teacher's edition. You will not be able to sell these back at the buyback.
Click here for details on all payment options.
Returning Your Rental To return a rental, please go the Virtual Bookstore website for your school and sign into My Account and click on Manage Rentals/Returns then Manage or Return My Rentals and follow the prompts through the process to Ship my Rental Back for Free or Extend or Purchase my Rental. Rented books will need to be returned to our company at the end of the rental period. By renting a book, you agree that you are responsible for remembering the rental return date and returning the rental to us within the timeframe specified. If, for any reason, you wish to keep your rented book, you have the option to buy the book by logging in to the My Account section of our site, and viewing the Manage Rentals/Returns link To aid in the return of rented textbooks, we provide you with a prepaid UPS label to ship your book. This label is accessible through the My Account section of our site on the Manage Rentals/Returns tab. To avoid additional charges, your return shipments must be tracking in the UPS system by the rental return date.
Find cheap textbooks at the Brewton-Parker College Virtual Bookstore. If you are a student at Brewton-Parker College and you are looking to buy textbooks or sell textbooks, you’re in the right place. Get textbook savvy with the BPC Virtual Bookstore! Click the links above to buy and sell your textbooks today!