Building Construction Methods and Materials for the Fire Serviceby Smith, Michael
step-by-step solutions for this book.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
He holds an A.S. degree in Fire Science; a B.S. degree in Construction Management; and an M.A. degree in Fire and Public Administration. He is a graduate of the Executive Fire Officers Program at the National Fire Academy. He is also a Certified Municipal Manager from George Washington University.
He is currently involved with Lecturing, Consulting, and Emergency Management for the Federal Government and the US Military. He can be reached through the publisher.
Table of Contents
- Load and Other Forces
- Plans and Codes
- Building Materials: Stone, Masonry, Steel, Concrete and Wood
- Building Components
- Building Systems
- Building Construction Types
- Trusses and Other Manufactured Assemblies
- Command of Collapse Incidents