Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
The best cardiovascular physiology text for USMLE and exam review
Cardiovascular Physiology is a concise and enjoyable way for you to gain a fundamental knowledge of the basic operating principles of the intact cardiovascular system and how those principles apply to clinical medicine. Succinct but thorough, it focuses on the facts and concepts you must know to get a solid "big picture" overview of how the cardiovascular system operates in normal and abnormal situations. No other text will prove more valuable in enhancing your ability to evaluate the myriad new information you will be exposed to throughout your career, than Cardiovascular Physiology.
- NEW Includes a "Perspectives" section in each chapter that identifies important unresolved issues
- Clarifies the details of physiologic mechanisms and their role in pathologic states
- Links cardiovascular physiology to diagnosis and treatment
- Summarizes key concepts at the end of each chapter
- Highlights must-know information with chapter objectives
- Reinforces learning with study questions at the end of each chapter