Only two copies
in stock at this price.
from Private Sellers
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Case Management
2. Case Management Models
3. Reimbursement: A Critical Case Management Issue
4. Reimbursement and Managed Care
5. Quality Improvement and Case Management
6. The Consumer and the Case Manager
7. Case Management Documentation and Tools
Section II. Case Management Reader
Introduction to Section II
Issue 1: Case Manager Professional Issues
Issue 2: Patient-Centered Care
Issue 3: Quality Improvement
Issue 4: Case Management: Costs, Reimbursement, and Utilization Review
Issue 5: Chronic Illness
Issue 6: Disease Management