Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
The contributions are from authors at leading companies, providing first-hand information and knowledge that is hard to find elsewhere.
Table of Contents
- From literature via concepts to implementation. Workflow approach. Optimizing time to market using advanced methodologies and parallel experimentation
- Design of experiments, experimental approach. General approaches and/or specific for high throughput approach
- Process and catalyst discovery and screening for bio-based materials
- Process design and optimization using HT experimentation
- Experimental and theoretical catalyst design and up-scaling rules
- Process modeling, kinetic modeling of bio-based processes
- Several of the above topics specifically dedicated to specific technologies or (family of) bio materials materials