Questions About This Book?
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
For all courses intended to help students prepare for the PTCB pharmacy technician certification exam.
This book has one purpose to aid students in successfully passing the PTCB national certification exam on the first attempt. Unlike other PTCB study guides, Certification Exam Review for the Pharmacy Technician weights its content to precisely reflect the PTCB'S exam weightings, and carefully avoids distracting material not covered on the exam.
The authors present five complete practice exams, each with 90 multiple-choice questions designed to closely replicate the actual three-hour PTCB exam experience. All answers are provided, along with clearly explained rationales for each. To provide even more practice, the book also contains three math and two trade/generic classification tests.
Accompanying CD-ROM includes games and review materials.
Table of Contents
1. Getting Certified
2. Assisting the Pharmacist in Serving Patients
3. Maintaining Medication/Inventory Control
4. Participating in the Administration and Management of Pharmacy Practice
5. Review of Pharmacy Calculations
6. Pharmacy Law and Ethics
7. Top 200 Drugs
8. Practice Certification Exam I
9. Practice Certification Exam II
10. Practice Certification Exam III
11. Practice Certification Exam IV
12. Practice Certification Exam V
13. Math Practice Test I
14. Math Practice Test II
15. Math Practice Test III
16. Trade/Generic/Classification Practice Test I
17. Trade/Generic/Classification Practice Test II
APPENDIX A. Review of Abbreviations and Terminology
APPENDIX B. Professional Resources
APPENDIX C. Answers