Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
Robert Van de Noort is Professor in Wetland Archaeology and Dean of the College of Social Sciences and International Studies at the University of Exeter.
Table of Contents
List of figures
List of abbreviations
Note to the reader
2. Climate change archaeology: background, building blocks and concepts
3. Past, present, and future climate change
4. How climate change will affect coastal wetlands and coastal communities
5. The North Sea
6. The Sundarbans
7. Florida's coastal wetlands
8. The Iraqi marshlands