Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Communication: Making Connections, a top-selling hybrid text, is unique in its integrated “Making Connections” theme and emphasis on technology. While introducing the basic principles of public speaking, interpersonal communication and group communication, the text stresses communication competence by constantly applying a solid theoretical foundation through everyday and relevant communication examples, thought-provoking questions, and boxed features.
MyCommunicationLab is an integral part of the Seiler / Beall / Mazer program. Key learning applications include MediaShare, an eText, and a study plan.
This text is available in a variety of formats — digital and print. Pearson offers its titles on the devices students love through Pearson’s MyLab products, CourseSmart, Amazon, and more. To learn more about our programs, pricing options and customization, click the Choices tab.
A better teaching and learning experience
This program will provide a better teaching and learning experience–for you and your students. Here’s how:
- Personalize Learning— MyCommunicationLab is online learning. MyCommunicationLab engages students through personalized learning and helps instructors from course preparation to delivery and assessment
- Improve Critical Thinking— Chapter summaries are organized by learning objectives to help students focus on what they need to learn in each chapter.
- Engage Students—New examples and an increased emphasis on technology are relevant to today’s students in a variety of ways.
- Support Instructors— A full set of supplements, including MyCommunicationLab, provides instructors with all the resources and support they need.