A Companion to Creative Writing comprehensively considers key aspects of the practice, profession and culture of creative writing in the contemporary world.
- The most comprehensive collection specifically relating to the practices and cultural and professional place of creative writing
- Covers not only the “how” of creative writing, but many more topics in and around the profession and cultural practices surrounding creative writing
- Features contributions from international writers, editors, publishers, critics, translators, specialists in public art and more
- Covers the writing of poetry, fiction, new media, plays, films, radio works, and other literary genres and forms
- Explores creative writing’s engagement with culture, language, spirituality, politics, education, and heritage