More New and Used
from Private Sellers
Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
Questions About This Book?
What version or edition is this?
This is the Reprint edition with a publication date of 4/15/2014.
What is included with this book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
Wyn Grant, Professor of Politics, The University of Warwick,Graham K. Wilson, Professor and Chair, Department of Political Science, Boston University
Wyn Grant is Professor of Politics at the University of Warwick and vice-president for Europe and Africa of the International Political Science Association. He has written extensively on economic policy, government-business relations, pressure groups, and agricultural and environmental policy.
Graham Wilson is Professor and Chair, Department of Political Science, Boston University. He previously taught at the Universities of Wisconsin-Madison and Essex.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction, Graham Wilson and Wyn Grant
2. The Theory and Practice of Global Economic Governance in the Early 21st Century: the Limits of Multilateralism, Richard Higgott
3. The UK: the Triumph of Fiscal Realism?, Andrew Gamble
4. The United States: the strange survival of (Neo)Liberalism, Graham Wilson
5. Constructing Financial Markets: reforming Over-the-Counter Derivatives in the aftermath of the financial crisis, Glenn Morgan
6. Financial Regulation after the Global Financial Crisis: Regionalist Impulses and National Strategies, William W. Grimes
7. Regaining Control: Capital Controls and the Global Financial Crisis, Kevin Gallagher
8. Institutional Failure and the Global Financial Crisis, Timothy J. Sinclair
9. What Happened to the State-influenced Market Economies (SMEs)? France, Italy, and Spain Confront the Crisis as the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly, Vivien A. Schmidt
10. Social Solidarity in Scandinavia after the Failure of Finance Capitalism, Cathie Jo Martin
11. French Responses to the Global Economic Crisis: the Political Economy of Post-dirigisme and New State Activism, Ben Clift
12. Pardigm(s) Shifting? Responding to China's Response to the Global Financial Crisis?, Shaun Breslin
13. Conclusion, Graham Wilson and Wyn Grant