Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Table of Contents
1. Overview of Forensic Science
2. Forensic Photography
3. Crime Scene Diagrams
4. Physical Evidence Collection and Analysis
5. Fingerprint Classification and Processing
6. Crime Scene Processing
7. Special Case Crime Scenes
8. Vehicle Processing
9. Impression Evidence
10. Firearm Evidence
11. Bloodstain Pattern Documentation and Analysis
12. Controlled Substance Recognition
13. Suspect and Live Victim Processing
14. Postmortem Examination
15. Report Writing and Courtroom Testimony
A: MEASUREMENT CONVERSIONS AND EQUIVALIENTS
B: TRIGONOMETRIC TABLES–SINE AND TANGENT FUNCTIONS
C: THE FORENSIC TECHNICIAN’S CRIME SCENE KIT