Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
Table of Contents
PART ONE: A HANDBOOK OF STYLE FOR CRIMINAL JUSTICE
1. Writing as Communication
2. Writing Competently
PART TWO: PAPER FORMATS AND CITATIONS
3. Student Paper Formats
4. Citing Sources in ASA Style
5. Citing sources in APA Style
PART THREE: HOW TO CONDUCT RESEARCH IN CRIMINAL JUSTICE
6. Organizing the Research Process
7. Information Sources and Distance Learning
PART FOUR: BRIEF WRITING ASSIGNMENTS IN CRIMINAL JUSTICE
8. Reaction Papers
9. Article Critiques and Book Reviews
10. Annotated Bibliographies
PART FIVE: REPORT WRITING IN CRIMINAL JUSTICE
11. Writing a Police Report
12. Writing Probation and Parole Reports
PART SIX: CASE STUDIES AND POLICY ANALYSES
13. Criminal Justice Agency Case Studies
14. Criminal Justice Policy Analysis Papers