Questions About This Book?
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
PART ONE: A HANDBOOK OF STYLE FOR CRIMINAL JUSTICE
1. Writing as Communication
2. Writing Competently
PART TWO: PAPER FORMATS AND CITATIONS
3. Student Paper Formats
4. Citing Sources in ASA Style
5. Citing sources in APA Style
PART THREE: HOW TO CONDUCT RESEARCH IN CRIMINAL JUSTICE
6. Organizing the Research Process
7. Information Sources and Distance Learning
PART FOUR: BRIEF WRITING ASSIGNMENTS IN CRIMINAL JUSTICE
8. Reaction Papers
9. Article Critiques and Book Reviews
10. Annotated Bibliographies
PART FIVE: REPORT WRITING IN CRIMINAL JUSTICE
11. Writing a Police Report
12. Writing Probation and Parole Reports
PART SIX: CASE STUDIES AND POLICY ANALYSES
13. Criminal Justice Agency Case Studies
14. Criminal Justice Policy Analysis Papers