Questions About This Book?
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
This is without any doubt, in my opinion, the best book ever
Table of Contents
2. The Crime Scene
3. Physical Evidence
4. Physical Properties: Glass and Soil
5. Organic Analysis
6. Inorganic Analysis
7. The Microscope
9. Forensic Toxicology
10. Forensic Serology
11. DNA: The Indispensable Forensic Science Tool
12. Crime-Scene Reconstruction: Bloodstain Pattern Analysis
13. Hairs, Fibers, and Paint
14. Forensic Aspects of Fire Investigation
15. Forensic Investigation of Explosions
17. Firearms, Tool marks, and Other Impressions
18. Document Examination
19. Computer Forensics
20. The Future