Questions About This Book?
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
1. Theoretical Criminology: An Introductory Overview
2. Classical Theory in Criminology.
3. Biological Theories of Crime
4. Psychological Theories of Crime
5. The Social Ecology of Crime
6. Learning and Cultural Transmission Theories of Crime
7. Strain Theories of Crime.
8. Control Theories of Crime
9. Theories of Social Conflict
10. Evaluating and Integrating Theory