Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Barbara E. Borg is Professor of Classical Archaeology at the University of Exeter. She has worked on a wide range of topics, often linking her core subject Greek and Roman art and archaeology with neighbouring disciplines such as Egyptology, Classical Literature, Ancient History, and Geology.
Table of Contents
List of Figures
List of Plates
1. Introduction: The third Century
2. Traditional Cemeteries and Tombs
3. Innovation and New Designs
4. Underground Tombs
5. Long-Term Use and Re-Use
7. Sarcophagi in Context
8. Interior Decoration