Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
1. Jurisdiction and Venue in Cyberspace
2. Copyright Law in the Digital Age
3. Trademarks in E-Commerce
4. Patents and Trade Secrets in the Information Age
5. E-Commerce and Online Contracts
6. Online Tax Related Issues
7. Computer Crimes
8. Tort Law in Cyberspace
9. Online Speech and Defamation
10. Constitutional and Statutory Privacy Protections
11. Special Topics in Online Privacy