Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Get students straight to the point of database processing. Database Processing reflects a new teaching method that gets students straight to the point with its thorough and modern presentation of database processing fundamentals.
The thirteenth edition has been thoroughly updated to reflect the latest software.
Table of Contents
2. Introduction to Structured Query Language
PART II. DATABASE DESIGN
3. The Relational Model and Normalization
4. Database Design Using Normalization
5. Data Modeling and the Entity-Relationship Model
6. Transforming Data Models in Database Designs
PART III. DATABASE IMPLEMENTATION
7. SQL for Database Construction and Application Processing
8. Database Redesign
PART IV. MULTIUSER DATABASE PROCESSING.
9. Managing Multiuser Databases
10. Managing Databases with SQL Server 2012, Oracle Database 11g, and MySQL 5.6
Online Chapter: 10A. Managing Databases with SQL Server 2012
Online Chapter: 10B. Managing Databases with Oracle 11g
Online Chapter: 10C. Managing Databases with MySQL 5.6
PART V. DATABASE ACCESS STANDARDS
11. The Web Server Environment
12. Big Data, Data Warehouses, and Business Intelligence Systems
Online Appendix A. Getting Started with Microsoft Access 2013
Online Appendix B. Getting Started in Systems Analysis and Design
Online Appendix C. E-R Diagrams and the IDEF1X Standard
Online Appendix D. E-R Diagrams and the UML Standard
Online Appendix E. Getting Started with MySQL Workbench Data Modeling Tools
Online Appendix F. Getting Started with Microsoft Vision 2010
Online Appendix G. Data Structures for Database Processing
Online Appendix H. The Semantic Object Model
Online Appendix I. Getting Started with Web Servers, PHP and the Eclipse PDT
Online Appendix J. Business Intelligence Systems