What is included with this book?
AL LIEBERMAN (NY, NY) directs the Entertainment, Media and Technology Program at NYU's Stern School of Business. He culminated a long career in marketing and advertising by founding Grey Entertainment, whose clients included Warner Bros., ABC Entertainment, HarperCollins, and Bertelsmann. Variety named him 2011 Media Mentor of the Year.
PATRICIA ESGATE, (NY, NY) President of Esgate and Associates, has served clients including Walt Disney, Sony, Universal, Jim Henson, and McDonald's. She has organized many highly successful conferences, including her own annual Summit for Experience Creators; and served on the faculty of Harvard's Experience Architecture Forum.
1. Peeling the Onion: Entertainment Marketing Basics
2. People, Power, and Players
3. Movies: Wannasee, Haftasee, and Mustsee
4. Network TV, Syndication, and Radio
6. Publishing: The Printed Word
9. Travel and Tourism
10. Location-Based Entertainment and Experiential Branding
11. Changes and ChallengesConclusion: Where Do We Go From Here?