Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
Ramprasad Sengupta is Sukhamoy Chakravarty Chair Professor of Planning and Development, Centre for Economic Studies and Planning, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi.
Table of Contents
2. Economic Theory and Ecological Limits
3. Concept of Sustainable Development: Macroeconomic Resource and Income Accounting
4. Biosphere and Ecosystems
5. Ecological Footprint
6. Human System: Population, Development, and Environment
7. India's Human Settlement and Micro Living Environment
8. Land Use and Land Degradation
9. Water Resources
13. Non-energy Materials, Recycling, and Wastes
14. Global Warming and Climate Change
15. Overcoming Ecological Limits: Roles of Knowledge and Human Capital, Human Values, and Institutions