Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Tullio Jappelli is CSEF Director and Professor of Economics at the University of Naples Federico II.
Philip Lane is Professor of International Macroeconomics at Trinity College Dublin.
Philippe Martin is Professor at the Université Paris-1 Panthéon Sorbonne and CERASENPC and a Research Fellow at CEPR.
Jan van Ours is Professor of Economics at Tilburg University and Professorial Fellow at Melbourne University.
The Senior Editors of Economic Policy:
Georges de Menil works at the Delta Ens, France.
Richard Portes lectures in the Department of Economics, London Business School.
Hans-Werner Sinn is based at the Centre for Economic Studies, University of Munich.
Table of Contents
1. Supervising cross-border banks: theory, evidence and policy (Thorsten Beck, Radomir Todorov and Wolf Wagner)
2. Educational policies in a long-run perspective (Michela Braga, Daniele Checchi and Elena Meschi)
3. External imbalances in the eurozone (Ruo Chen, Gian Maria Milesi-Ferretti and Thierry Tressel)
4. Multiple faces of preferential market access: their causes and consequences (Peter Egger and Georg Wamser)