Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
The content is accessible to sophomore engineering students with content appropriate for upper classmen and working engineers. In addition to the traditional focal topics in environmental engineering:
- Water and
- Solid Waste, information is included on current reactionary issues such as:
- Global Air Quality and
- Public Health
A focus on practical solutions and problem solving backed by relevant theory is maintained throughout.
Many students beginning their engineering studies struggle to critically read textbooks and have difficulty when muddling through example problems. The focus here is to provide practical example problems that help students comprehend challenging theory and facilitate its real-world application. Example problems provide a detailed and structured approach to finding a solution; examples will be provided using SI and US units.
Several chapters will contain introductory material appropriate for sophomores as well as more advanced material that might only be appropriate for upper level engineering students.