Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
What is included with this book?
Directed primarily toward college/university students, this text also provides practical content to current and aspiring industry professionals.
I. AN INTRODUCTION TO THE LAW
1. The American Legal System: The Source of Environmental Law
2. The Litigation Process and Other Tools for Resolving Environmental Disputes
3. Administrative Law and Its Impact on the Environment
II. THE ENVIRONMENTAL LAWS
4. An Introduction to Environmental Law and Policy
5. Air-Quality Control
6. Water-Quality Control
7. Controlling Toxic Substances
8. Waste Management and Hazardous Releases
10. Natural Resources
11. International Environmental Law