Only one copy
in stock at this price.
from Private Sellers
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to inclue any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
Part I: An Invitation to Ethics
1. Criminal Justice and the Study of Morality.
2. Choices, Values, and Ethics.
Part II: Metaethics and Moral Psychology
3. Free Will and Moral Responsibility
4. Is Morality Relative? The Variability of Norms and Values
5. Why Should We Be Good?
6. Morality, Human Nature, and Social Cooperation
7. Becoming Ethical: The Development of Morality
Part III: Normative Ethics: Theory and Application
8. Means and Ends: The Importance of Consequences
9. Respecting Persons, Respecting Rights: The Ethics of Duty
10. The Virtuous and the Vicious: Considering Character
11. The Examined Life: A Guide to Moral Thinking and Decision-Making
12. Applying Ethics: Utilizing Ethical Concepts and Frameworks for Decision-Making