Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Nicolas de Sadeleer, Jean Monnet Chair in EU Law at Saint-Louis University (Brussels), the Academy of Louvain
Nicolas de Sadeleer is professor of law at Saint Louis University (Brussels) ) and guest professor at Louvain University. He plays an active part in debates on EU legal and institutional issues. Author of Environmental Principles (OUP, 2002), and editor of Implementing the Precautionary Principle (Earthscan, 2007), he held various chairs (EU Marie Curie Chair, Jean Monnet Chair) and has taught in a number of universities across Europe.
Table of Contents
Part I: Introduction to EU Environmental Law
1. Environmental Objectives, Principles, and Criteria of the Environmental Policy in the TEU and TFEU
2. The Right to Environmental Protection in Treaty Law, in the ECHR, and in the EUCFR
3. Competences, Powers, and Legal Bases
4. General Overview of EU Secondary Environmental Law
Part II: The Respect of Treaty Provisions on Free Movement of Goods, Services, and Establishment
5. Free Movement of Goods
6. Freedom of Establishment, Free Movement of Services, and the Environment
7. National Provisions Derogating from Secondary Law
Part III: Competition Law and Environment
8. The Concepts of Undertakings and the Relevant Market in Light of Environmental Considerations
9. Article 101 TFEU
10. Article 102 TFEU
11. Environmental Regulation and EU Competition Law
12. State Aids and Environmental Protection