Questions About This Book?
Why should I rent this book?
Renting is easy, fast, and cheap! Renting from eCampus.com can save you hundreds of dollars compared to the cost of new or used books each semester. At the end of the semester, simply ship the book back to us with a free UPS shipping label! No need to worry about selling it back.
How do rental returns work?
Returning books is as easy as possible. As your rental due date approaches, we will email you several courtesy reminders. When you are ready to return, you can print a free UPS shipping label from our website at any time. Then, just return the book to your UPS driver or any staffed UPS location. You can even use the same box we shipped it in!
What version or edition is this?
This is the 2nd edition with a publication date of 5/27/2014.
What is included with this book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Raj Panasar, Partner, Cleary, Gottlieb, Steen & Hamilton LLP,Philip Boeckman, Partner, Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP
Raj S. Panasar is a Partner at Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP. Mr. Panasar's practice focuses on international financing transactions. He represents corporate issuers and financial institutions in public and private international equity, high yield and other debt offerings, and also advises on syndicated bank lending transactions and leveraged finance.
Philip J. Boeckman is a Partner in Cravath's Corporate Department and Managing Partner of the Firm's London office. He has been based in the Firm's London office since 2000, when he relocated to London from the New York office.
Table of Contents
1. The European Directives relating to Issue and Trading of Securities, Lachlan Burn
2. Equity, Raj Panasar, Luis de Carlos, Javier Redonet, Angel Berti
3. Debt Offerings and Programmes, Mark Trapnell, Eric Phillips
4. Private Placements in Europe and the US, Charles Howarth
5. Liability for London Listing, Kathy Hughes
6. Takeovers and Stakebuilding, Tim Lewis
7. Special Considerations for Non-EU Issuers, Andrew Thompson
8. Underwriting Practice and Procedure, Simon Witty
9. Austria, Florian Khol, Mathias Burger
10. Belgium, Jean-Pierre Blumberg
11. Denmark, Christian Lundgren, Pernill Hostrup Dalhoff, Christina Schmidt
12. Finland, Petri Haussila, Petro Avikainen
13. France, Marie-Laurence Tibi
14. Germany, Mark Strauch
15. Ireland, Cian McCourt
16. Italy, Pietro Fioruzzi, Nicole Brunella Puppieni, Eugenio Simone De Nardis
17. Luxembourg, Philippe Hoss
18. The Netherlands, Derk Lemstra, Marius Josephus Jitta, Rogier Raas
19. Portugal, Carlos Costa Andrade, Ana Sa Couto
20. Spain, Luis de Carlos, Marta Rios
21. Sweden, Emil Bostrom
22. UK, Raj Panasar, Sebastian Cameron