Direct from Microsoft, this Exam Ref is the official study guide for the new Microsoft MCSD 70-486 Developing ASP.NET MVC Web Applications certification exam. It offers professional-level preparation that helps candidates maximize their exam performance and sharpen their skills on the job.
Microsoft Exam Ref publications stand apart from third-party study guides because they:
- Provide guidance from Microsoft, the creator of Microsoft certification exams
- Target IT professional-level exam candidates with content focused on their needs, not "one-size-fits-all content
- Streamline study by organizing material according to the exam's objective domain (OD), covering one functional group and its objectives in each chapter\
- Feature Thought Experiments to guide candidates through a set of what if? scenarios and prepare them more effectively for Pro-level style exam questions.
- Explore big picture thinking around the planning and designing aspects of the IT pro's job role, as opposed to the more task-driven work of by the technology specialist
Exam Ref 70-486 Developing ASP.NET MVC Web Applications focuses on the expertise measured by these objectives:
- Design the application architecture
- Design the user experience
- Develop the user experience
- Troubleshoot and debug web applications
- Design and implement security
Developing ASP.NET MVC Web Applications
About the Exam
Exam 70-486 focuses on the skills and knowledge needed to develop Microsoft ASP.NET MVC-based web solutions.
About Microsoft MCSD: Web Applications Solutions Developer Certification
See full details at: microsoft.com/learning