Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- A full color coursebook featuring illustrated dialogues and exercises, comprehension questions, structured pair- and group-work activities, and regular revision sections to consolidate the main topics and grammar points
- Three (3) CDs including dialogues, passages, and exercises to accompany the coursebook
- A support booklet containing the answers to the exercises in the coursebook and recording transcripts for the listening exercises is available free of charge online
Angela Aries has many years' teaching experience in French and EFL at Colleges of Further Education and Adult Education Institutes, in London and Essex. She has been an examiner for both written and oral French.
Dominique Debney is a former lecturer at Seevic, Essex FE College. She has taught evening classes preparing for the Intermediate Diploma of the Institute of Linguists. She also has many years' experience teaching at secondary level and as an examiner for French GCSE (writing) and A level (oral).