Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Jason Wilbur, MD, is assistant professor of family medicine at the University of Iowa.Mark Graber, MD, is associate professor of family and emergency medicine at the University of Iowa.
Table of Contents
- Emergency Medicine
- Allergy and Immunology
- Hematology and Oncology
- Infectious Diseases
- Orthopedic and Sports Medicine
- Adolescent Medicine
- Obstetrics and Women's Health
- Men's Health
- Care of the Older Patient
- Care of the Surgical Patient
- Nutrition and Herbal Medicine
- Substance Abuse
- End-of-Life Care
- Evidence-Based Medicine
- Patient-Centered Care
- Final Examination
Color Plates Appear between Pages 594 and 595