Questions About This Book?
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to inclue any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
1. Types of Field Experience.
2. Concerns and Personal Goals.
3. Reflecting on Field Experiences: Fieldwork Logs.
II. WHAT DO YOU BRING TO THE EXPERIENCE.
4. Personal Influences on a Perspective.
5. Contributions of Foundational Studies.
6. Contributions of Methods Courses.
7. Initial Perspective.
III. WHAT IS THE SITUATION WHERE YOU WILL TEACH?
8. The Community and the School.
9. The Classroom and the Curriculum.
10. The Students.
11. The Cooperating Teacher.
IV. WHAT HAVE YOU LEARNED?
12. The Fieldwork Portfolio.
Appendix A: Instruments.
Appendix B: Sample Logs and Fieldwork Portfolios.