Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
What is included with this book?
1. Types of Field Experience.
2. Concerns and Personal Goals.
3. Reflecting on Field Experiences: Fieldwork Logs.
II. WHAT DO YOU BRING TO THE EXPERIENCE.
4. Personal Influences on a Perspective.
5. Contributions of Foundational Studies.
6. Contributions of Methods Courses.
7. Initial Perspective.
III. WHAT IS THE SITUATION WHERE YOU WILL TEACH?
8. The Community and the School.
9. The Classroom and the Curriculum.
10. The Students.
11. The Cooperating Teacher.
IV. WHAT HAVE YOU LEARNED?
12. The Fieldwork Portfolio.
Appendix A: Instruments.
Appendix B: Sample Logs and Fieldwork Portfolios.