The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.
The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included. This is true even if the title states it includes any access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.
Financial Accounting: Information for Decisions, addresses the topics and issues typically covered in the financial accounting course, while at the same time motivating student interest in accounting through its extensive use of entrepreneurial examples, application of analysis skills, integration of online course management, and a highly engaging pedagogical design. This title thoroughly integrates ideas and practices followed by today's business entrepreneurs, speaking more directly to students and better preparing them to enter the work force.
Table of Contents
1. Introducing Financial Accounting
2. Accounting System and Financial Statements
3. Adjusting Accounts for Financial Statements
4. Reporting and Analyzing Merchandising Operations
5. Reporting and Analyzing Inventories
6. Reporting and Analyzing Cash and Internal Controls
7. Reporting and Analyzing Receivables
8. Reporting and Analyzing Long-Term Assets
9. Reporting and Analyzing Current Liabilities
10. Reporting and Analyzing Long-Term Liabilities
11. Reporting and Analyzing Equity
12. Reporting and Analyzing Cash Flows
13. Analyzing and Interpreting Financial Statements
Appendix C Investments and International Operations