Your order must be $59 or more to qualify for free economy shipping.
Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace items, eBooks and apparel do not qualify for this offer.
Get Rewarded for Ordering Your Textbooks!Enroll Now
Customer ReviewsRead Reviews
Write a Review
List Price: $197.44
This book is designed to not only expose beginning tax students to tax law, but to also teach the practical intricacies involved in preparation of a tax return. Emphasizing a hands-on approach to tax education, every concept introduced in the text includes meaningful exercises that allow students to reinforce what they are learning.
Table of Contents
1. Accounting in Business
2. Analyzing and Recording Transactions
3. Adjusting Accounts and Preparing Financial Statements
4. Completing the Accounting Cycle
5. Accounting for Merchandising Operations
6. Inventories and Cost of Sales
7. Accounting Information Systems
8. Cash and Internal Controls
9. Accounting for Receivables
10. Plant Assets, Natural Resources, and Intangibles