Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- Damian Lyons earned his Ph.D. in Computer Science from the University of Massachusetts at Amherst in 1986. The recipient of numerous Philips Research awards, he is also the inventor/co-inventor on 14 U.S. patents and 7 European patents for work in robotics and computer vision. He is a professor at Fordham University.
- Christina Papadakis-Kanaris was awarded her M.S. in Computer Science from Fordham University in 2006. She now teaches at Fordham University.
- Gary Weiss received his Ph.D. in Computer Science from Rutgers University in 2003. He serves on the editorial board of the International Journal of Data Mining, Modelling, and Management, and he has received awards for his work in artificial intelligence and data mining. He is a professor at Fordham University.
- Arthur Werschulz earned his Ph.D. in mathematics from Carnegie-Mellon University in 1977. He is the author and co-author of several books on mathematics. He also serves on the editorial board of the Journal of Complexity. He is a professor at Fordham University.
Table of Contents
2. Sets and Sequences