Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Table of Contents
Section I: Introduction, History, and Basics of Guest Service
- Chapter 1: The Basics of Guest Service
- Chapter 2: Defining Guest Service
- Chapter 3: Problem-Solving for Guest Service
Section II: Relating Service to the Sectors of the Hospitality Industry: How Service Relates
- Chapter 4: The Guest Service of Food
- Chapter 5: The Guest Service of Beverages
- Chapter 6: The Guest Service of Lodging
- Chapter 7: The Guest Service of Events
- Chapter 8: The Guest Service of Travel and Tourism
- Chapter 9: The Guest Service of Casinos
Section III: Assessments and Planning
- Chapter 10: Research and Tools
- Chapter 11: Strategic Planning for Service
- Chapter 12: Developing a Staff
- Chapter 13: Marketing and Establishing an Image for Service