Questions About This Book?
Why should I rent this book?
How do rental returns work?
What version or edition is this?
What is included with this book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Directed primarily toward college/university students, this text also provides practical content for anyone who has to make presentations.
A brief, professional, reader-friendly guide to creating effective presentations.
Many people avoid giving presentations or simply suffer through them. Guide to Presentations, with its clear, concise, and practical information, helps readers understand how to prepare and practice in order to make presentations far less troubling.
Table of Contents
PART I. PRESENTATION STRATEGY
1. Analyze the Audience
2. Identify Your Intent
3. Make the Most of the Message
PART II. PRESENTATION IMPLEMENTATION
4. Craft the Content
5. Design your Visuals
6. Refine Your Nonverbal Delivery