Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Making extensive use of data, statistical and quantitative analysis, explanatory and predictive modeling, and fact-based management to drive decision making, Harness Big Data with Analytics discusses and embraces a wide array of soft-computing techniques applicable in the oil and gas industry. This book provides a compendium of case studies applying non-deterministic methodologies to underscore optimization in exploration and production stages from exploration, appraisal, development, and production of oil and gas assets.
- Designed for IT professionals and statisticians within oil and gas companies, geophysicists, geologists, and petroleum engineers
- Covers the three major issues facing the oil and gas industry in the exploration and production stages
- Shows how to model big data with analytics to highlight business benefits
Covering the major issues facing the oil and gas industry in the exploration and production stages—data management, quantification of uncertainty, and risk assessment—Harness Big Data with Analytics reveals how to model big data with analytics to highlight business benefits.