The tracking information shows my order was delivered but I didn't get it. What should I do?
Within 36 hours of the expected delivery
- Verify the shipping address.
- Look for a Notice of attempted delivery.
- Look around the delivery location for your package.
- See if someone else accepted the delivery.
- Some packages travel through multiple carriers; check your mailbox or wherever else you receive mail.
- Wait 36 hours - in rare cases packages may say delivered up to 36 hours prior to arrival.