Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
Table of Contents
Introduction, Kiran Klaus Patel and Heike Schweitzer
1. Recent Reforms of EU Competition Law and their Historical Foundations, Kiran Klaus Patel and Heike Schweitzer
2. The Evolution of the Law on Art 81 and Art 82: Ordoliberalism and its Keynesian Challenge, Sigfrido M. Ramirez Perez and Sebastian van de Scheur
3. The Drafting and the Role of Regulation 17: A Fragile Balance, Lorenzo Federico Pace and Katja Seidel
4. National Traditions of Competition Law: Europeanization through Convergence?, Adrian Kuenzler and Laurent Warlouzet
5. American Influences on EU Competition Law: Two Paths, How Much Dependence?, Brigitte Leucht and Mel Marquis
6. Competition Law and Industrial Policy: Imperfect Harmony, Thorsten Kaseberg and Arthe Van Laer
7. Towards a Concept of a Workable European Competition Law: Revisiting the Formative Period, Ernst-Joachim Mestmacker