Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
Table of Contents
2. The Supreme Court and its Conception of Human Rights
3. Approaches to the Human Rights Act
4. The Right to Life
5. The Right not to be Ill-Treated
6. The Right to Liberty
7. The Right to a Fair Trial
8. The Right to a Private and Family Life
9. The Rights to Believe, Associate, and Marry
10. The Right to Free Speech
11. Equality and Freedom from Discrimination
12. The Right to Property
13. Other Human Rights
1. Appointments to the Supreme Court
2. Biographies of Supreme Court Justices
3. Decisions by the House of Lords or Supreme Court considered by the European Court of Human Rights