Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
This exceptionally produced trainee guide features a highly illustrated design, technical hints and tips from industry experts, review questions and a whole lot more! Key content includes: Commercial Airside Systems, Chimneys, Vents, and Flues, Introduction to Hydronic Systems, Air Quality Equipment, Leak Detection, Evacuation, Recovery, and Charging, Alternating Current, Basic Electronics, Introduction to Control Circuit Troubleshooting, Troubleshooting Gas Heating, Troubleshooting Cooling, Heat Pumps, Basic Installation and Maintenance Practices, Sheet Metal Duct Systems, and Fiberglass and Flexible Duct Systems.
Instructors: Product supplements may be ordered directly through OASIS at http://oasis.pearson.com. For more information contact your Pearson NCCER/Contren Sales Specialist at http://nccer.pearsonconstructionbooks.com/store/sales.aspx.
- Instructor's Resource Card 978-0-13-340457-9
- Trainee Guide Paperback + Access Card Package 978-0-13-340933-8
- Access Card ONLY for Trainee Guide (does not include print book) 978-0-13-340396-1
- ELECTRONIC Access Code ONLY for Trainee Guide (must be ordered electronically via OASIS; does not include print book) 978-0-13-340441-8
- TestGen Software and Test Questions - Available for download from www.nccerirc.com . Access code comes in AIG and also available separately.